Account Settings - Contact Info
This page is accessed as:
- SMS Text Notifications
- By setting your mobile number, you will receive a text whenever a message is sent to your Cal Poly Entrepreneurship Platform mailbox. Each text will include direct link to the message, allowing you to quickly view and respond. See SMS Text Notifications for more information.
- Zoom Authorization
- If you already have a Zoom account you can authorize this application to use it while scheduling a meeting. We'll take care of sedning the proper URL links to all meeting participants. See Zoom Authorization for more information.
- Contact Settings
- Default Time Zone
- Select your current local time zone. If in doubt, choose the timezone that is closest to your location which has the same rules for daylight saving time. Dates and times throughout this site will be displayed using this time zone.
- Phone Number, Skype ID, etc.
- Contact information is used for Cal Poly Entrepreneurship Platform meetings. Mentors will call or Skype Clients to start a meeting. Contact information will be provided to Mentors for this purpose only, and is not otherwise visible to the public. At least one method of contact must be supplied in order to work with Meetings.
- View Subscriptions
- If there are any email lists, you can view and alter your subscriptions via this link.
Was this information helpful?
Suggestions for improvement?