iCloud Calendar Re-Authentication
We've lost permission to access your iCloud calendar for this account. In order to re-establish access, you'll need to re-authorize this application.
- Go to Apple's account permissions page: https://appleid.apple.com. Login.
- Under the Security section, select the button, to expand the view. Then select View History associated with the App-Specific Passwords subsection. If you see an app-specific password labeled for this application, remove it as it no longer works.
- Select Generate Password... to create a new password.
- Type a label for this password -- can be anything --.
- Copy the generated password.
- With the copied new password, return to the Calendar page:
and try again by selecting
Adding your Apple ID Account.
- Paste this copied password into the "Add Account" password field associated with connecting an Apple iCloud calendar to Cal Poly Entrepreneurship Platform.
That's it, you should only need to do that once if your Apple ID has changed. If you see it happening more often, send us message so we can investigate. (Select the Help button at the bottom of this page.)